Personal Information Protection Policy
Our main business activities are planning and producing LIVE events in Japan and overseas, planning and production of content for entertainment, CG and videos, providing specialized services with real-time graphics using AR and VR, planning and production of digital promotion, planning and sales of cosmetics, and entertainment content development. We handle a large amount of personal information for providing these services along with support, consulting, recruiting and products shipping etc. We consider the proper protection of personal information while ensuring the rights and interests of individuals to be an important social responsibility. In order to properly protect personal information, we declare that the following rules shall be established, a system for implementing these shall be set up, and that a robust system for protecting and managing personal information shall be established while engaging in our business.
- Acquisition, Use, and Provision of Personal Information
- When obtaining personal information, the usage purpose shall be clearly indicated whenever possible, and it shall be obtained by lawful and fair means with consent to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose.
- When using personal information, we shall limit usage to the scope of the usage purpose that was clearly indicated, notified, or publicly disclosed to the person, and shall take measures to prevent unauthorized use.
- When providing or entrusting the handling of personal information to a third party, it shall be done legally within the scope of the usage purpose for which the person gave his or her consent. We shall also perform necessary and appropriate supervision of the third party.
- Security Control MeasuresIn order to ensure that personal information is accurate and used safely, we shall take Security Control Measures such as information security measures, and shall endeavor to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, as well as leakage, loss, or corruption of personal information. We shall also endeavor to make improvements and corrections to security.
- Appropriate Responses to Complaints and ConsultationsIf there is a complaint or consultation from the person, we shall respond appropriately and promptly. In addition, we shall respect the rights and interests of the person who provided the personal information, and when the person requests disclosure, correction, deletion, use or suspension of provision of personal information, we shall respond legally and without delay.
- Compliance with Laws and RegulationsIn order to realize appropriate protection of personal information, we shall comply with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, national guidelines and other norms.
- Continuous Improvement of the Personal Information Protection Management SystemWe shall regularly audit the operation status of the Personal Information Protection Management System, and shall make continuous improvements thereto based on the results of the audits in order to improve the level of protection for personal information.
Established 1st June 2021
LATEGRA, Inc. CEO, Ryuji Yamagata